• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegarator FS/FT in NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2BeerSpeer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I made This thing less than 6 months ago and its not going to be big enough....It works wonderful and I like the freezer for Hops and Mugs but I'm gonna need room for 5/6 kegs not 2! I will consider trading for a black Chest Freezer or selling for $500 with taps and lines...$350 without. The shelf will hold domestic cans your friends may bring over or leave in your man cave. shelf in top of door is perfect for yeast nutrient, vials of yeast, snickers bars, etc! Everything on the outside is magnetic..no stickers!
fridge.jpg

fridge 2.jpg

fridge 3.jpg

fridge 4.jpg

fridge 5.jpg

I just searched your city...funny thing is I use to drive right thru there to get to work in alexandria...we went 77>81>66...I can meet you at 77&81 for $600 if you are still interested

you did that commute daily? that is nuts

Back