AC/DC Smoked Stout brewday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
I thought I'd make my contribution to this new topic, but I'll warn you I already feel like less of a man seeing the two posts that have already been made. I'm not doing AG yet and I didn't take anywhere near enough pics, but I'm itching to share with someone!

I have a 2 batch brewday coming up this Sunday (5/27/07) with a buddy or two coming over to I'll try to take plenty of pics to post.

Man I want to do AG so bad... if only I had the cashola at the moment...

My new 210k BTU burner:

beer%20005.jpg

You can't tell it very well, but the burner is crankin in this pic:

beer%20008.jpg

Ingredients:

beer%20009.jpg

Bringing the water up to 160 degrees:

beer%20010.jpg

Wort chiller and spoon sanitizing in boil:

beer%20013.jpg

wort chiller on and running:

beer%20014.jpg

24 hours later:

beer%20016.jpg

Totally random, but here's about 1/4 of my bottle collection. Ya, I need help.

beer%20018.jpg

HighPlainsDrifter said:
:eek: Dude, what happened in that chair? :D

lol! That's my POS-about to break at any moment-use it to stand on when SWMBO makes me repaint a room chair.

Or maybe I just get too excited during brew sessions. :rockin:

Very nice, but I'd move those gas cans outside a few hours before your brew session while leaving the garage door open. I'm a volunteer firefighter from a previous life and that just looks like an accident waiting to happen with the chance of vapors wafting their way to your open flame burner.

Isent it funny how those flames dont like to be photograped. I have a 180,000 BTU burner under my boil kettle and I have tried to take photos and cant seen to get it . I have seen picts flames on some systems but just cant seem to catch mine.
JJ

Take the pics at night, I heard onetime of a group of polish men who landed on the sun by doing it at night

Turn the flash off on the camerea but make sure you set the camera on something steady because it increases the exposure time and is prone to blurr with even the slightest movement.

Back