• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Keg in SF bay area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crichter

Reaction score
For anyone in the SF bay area, I have a 3 gallon keg for sale on craigslist. I'd like to avoid shipping it, but I'm willing to listen to any reasonable offers. If you'd rather trade, I'm interested in getting 5 gallon corny kegs or other kegging/dispensing equipment. Make me an offer.

SOLD

I'll send you two 5 gal corny kegs and some hops in exchange for your one 3 gallon keg. I will pay for shipping both ways.

Honestly man, that's a total ripoff. 3 gallon kegs are easily worth twice as much as 5 gallon kegs.

Whatever, honestly haven't really look into the pricing much. He said he wanted to keep it local if possible - and he said "make an offer", I don't really have alot of need for a 3G - might be able to fit one on the hump in my keezer so I could add an extra tap.

Whatever, honestly haven't really look into the pricing much. He said he wanted to keep it local if possible - and he said "make an offer", I don't really have alot of need for a 3G - might be able to fit one on the hump in my keezer so I could add an extra tap.

Yeah, I'm probably looking to get two 5GAL kegs minimum. I could also do one 5GAL and some cash ($40).

jbrookeiv, I'm going to see if I get a local offer in the next 24 hrs or so. If not, I'll take you up on your offer. Also, I should point out that I am specifically looking for ball lock kegs in return since I already have an extra set of ball lock disconnects.

Yeah, I'm probably looking to get two 5GAL kegs minimum. I could also do one 5GAL and some cash ($40).

jbrookeiv, I'm going to see if I get a local offer in the next 24 hrs or so. If not, I'll take you up on your offer. Also, I should point out that I am specifically looking for ball lock kegs in return since I already have an extra set of ball lock disconnects.

Yours are ball lock, I'm assuming? That would give me one ball lock and one pin lock keg, damn. Oh well, I'll still take it.

Mine are ball lock.

Thanks for not taking offense to my offer, wasn't trying to rip anyone off. I'd rather not get rid of more than 1 ball lock. I have half ball, half pin lock right now I think.. Anyways, not really interested enough to swap 2 for 1.

i live in SF and might be interested. I need to check how many kegs I have... will check back in by 9am.
edit-- i will pass. good luck!

Back