Perlick 525PC Grollwer Filler?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbzdel

Reaction score
I picked up a couple of the Perlick 525PC faucets, but I can not find anywhere (google or here) if the growler fillers for the Perlick 525SS fit. Can anyone verify one way or another?

I was looking at this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Growler-Fil...903?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cf4fd07f

Unless anyone can recommend another or or a cheap one, not that you can get much cheaper. I dont need fancy, I want it just to be able to fill growlers for get together and camping..

Just get some tubing that fits over the faucet spout. Then get some small bore tubing that fits inside that. That's what I use for growler filling. Total cost: $0.00 as I made it up from scraps of tubing I had lying around.

Or you can use a beer gun if you have one of those for bottles. The advantage there is that you can put on a long 'choker' and control foaming better.

A 1 ft piece of silicone tubing works really well for me. I stretch it over the faucet. Be sure to cap on foam to reduce O2 from getting in there.

I don't believe there's any difference in shape/dimensions between the chrome plated and stainless Perl faucets, so that should fit. But maybe send the seller a note and double check?

Plain old silicone tubing is what we use at work (whole foods) on our perlicks, and it seems to work.

Back