• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an infinite supply of 750ml champagne bottles available for free to anyone who wants them.

Yes, infinite.
You want 2 cases? No problem 99% of the time.
10? let me know a week or two in advance
100? You'll have to let me know in advance and take multiple trips.

Located in Upstate NY.

-Mix of mostly dark green, some clear, and the occasional brown.
-They take a standard crown.
-Only 25 bottles does a 5 gallon batch.
-Some are labeled, some not.
-You also get the cardboard case box.
-Meet a fellow HBTer and maybe swap some beverages. :mug:

2012-09-20 11.16.04.jpg

2012-09-20 11.16.16.jpg

2012-09-20 11.57.05.jpg

I can use some bottles if there is anyone in the south jersey area that needs to give some away. Thanks

LeBreton said:
I have an infinite supply of 750ml champagne bottles available for free to anyone who wants them.

Yes, infinite.

Located in Upstate NY.

-They take a standard crown.wish I

Wish I lived closer.this is an awesome opportunity!!

LeBreton said:

Yes, infinite.

Located in Upstate NY.

Where upstate? I live in Rockland County.

how far upstate are you. i am in saugerties area?

Yes, infinite.

Located in Upstate NY.

*UPDATE*

THESE HAVE BEEN PICKED UP

I have approximately 20+ cases of empty brown 12oz pop top bottles. Most bottles were swished with water after use to remove remaining beer. Bottles still have the labels on them. Mainly a mixture of Samuel Adams, Troegs, Magic Hat, etc. These are located in Red Lion, PA 17356, near York. I want them all gone ASAP! I will be around all weekend and evenings. Please PM me if you are interested in them. Thanks!!

LeBreton said:

Yes, infinite.

Located in Upstate NY.

I would drive down from Kingston Ontario to get 24 of these.

I'm south of Pittsburgh (White Oak/N. Versailles area)

I'm looking for about 2 cases of 1/2 liter or 1 case of 1 liter Grolsch flip top bottles for a batch, if anyone has some

thx!

Any one in the Denver metro area (denver,thornton, westminster, etc) even as far out as breckenridge (ski there a lot) have any amount of bottles? anything, and any size will help thanks!

I could use any bottles in the CT / MA area. I work in Hartford and Bridgeport and live just outside of Springfield so I can pick up. just about anywhere. I am just getting started and would be quite grateful when my first cider batch is done.

I have 300+ 12 oz., 98+/- 22 oz, and 15 Belgian.

All clean and de-labeled, other than a few 22 oz. with etched painted labels from Rogue, Stone, etc.

Would like to get $5.00 a dozen for the 22 oz. as I paid for most. The rest are free for the taking.

All gone to a good home and happy brewer!

Looking for anyone in the Woodbridge area of NJ that has any bottle's they are getting rid of. I would be glad to take them off your hands.

jet35a said:
I have 300+ 12 oz., 98+/- 22 oz, and 15 Belgian.

All clean and de-labeled, other than a few 22 oz. with etched painted labels from Rogue, Stone, etc.

Would like to get $5.00 a dozen for the 22 oz. as I paid for most. The rest are free for the taking.

What state?

I have following bottles to give away in Bellevue/Redmond area.

Some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Samuel Adams
DFH
Russian River Pliny
Mexican Coke Bottles

I think they are about 30 bottles total. I have some 750ml bottles also.

Labels are still intact. in good condition

Send me a Private Message for contact

I have 2 or 3 cases of delabeled 12 oz bottles in south jersey. Looking to trade for 22oz bombers. Maybe two 12oz bottles for one bomber?

Looking for a few cases of 12 oz bottles in the Northern AZ region. I live in Cottonwood, if that helps anyone. Thank you in advance for any responses to this post.

:mug:

TattooedViking9 said:
Looking for a few cases of 12 oz bottles in the Northern AZ region. I live in Cottonwood, if that helps anyone. Thank you in advance for any responses to this post.

:mug:

Drive out to Vegas and you can't take all I have. About 40 bottles.

BonzoAPD said:
Looking for bottles in Rockland County or Westchester County.

Where r u located? I'm in Putnam valley. I just go to local beer distributer n buy the bottles I want for 5cents ea.

Anybody have bottles around Dayton, Ohio I am in need of some not picky will use cap style but really wanting ez cap Grolsh Style. Free or near free is fine, just trying to avoid retail pricing. I will pay shipping on the Grolsch style if free, just give me bottle size and quanity, box size and weight and I will check shipping cost and send you a prepaid label.

Thanks, Kyle

Drive out to Vegas and you can't take all I have. About 40 bottles.

I truly wish I could. At the moment, that's just not possible. I appreciate the response, but I'm hoping for something closer to home for now. Although Vegas would be nice to see. Never been there.

:mug: Thanks again!

Anybody in the Denver area have wine bottles to get rid of? I do mostly cider and wine, so 750ml is perfect.

I have about 32 bottles on the Northside of Chicago. Clean, with labels, a few of them are printed Stone IPA bottles. Free if you can pick them up.

Back