• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One off Custom 2 Vessel Fully Automated 20g System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabeb25

HE of who can not be spoken of.
Reaction score
429621_1876257722147_1755744640_n.jpg

Complete turnkey, you supply a 240v 60 amp circuit and a 20 amp 120v circuit.

What exactly do you get?
Well everything you see here minus the Flat panel tv:

Stand
Kettles
Plumbing
Electric Ball Valves (14 total I believe)
Custom Plate Chiller
Control panel including a 14" touchscreen computer
Brewtroller 4.1
All wiring
Broan SS hood with 1200 cfm 10" fan

Let me know if you have questions....

PRICE $6,000

Wow, that's fantastic! If only I had the money/space. The only thing that saddens me is it looks like it takes the work right out of brewing.

The build of this AMAZING rig was documented on the brewtroller forum.

An amazing amount of work and high level of craftsmanship went into its construction.

Look for vids on YouTube.

I never seen it in person, but would be proud to have it in my shed.

If you have the coin, its a great way to go.

Rabe is in my brew club and I have seen it in person and tasted the fruit of it's efforts. Awesome brew system, whoever ends up with this will be a very happy camper. I couldn't believe he was selling it, but IMO $6K is a very fair price and probably discounts his labor significantly.

Considering you are over my budget I would like to know if you might consider selling without the stand, the chiller and the Hood, and the effect on the price. (already got an installation in my brewing room)

I would also like to know : what about the shipping?

Sold my house and don't feel like storing it for the next year while I build the next one. I also have a different design planned out for the new one. As of July 31st it will be in storage. No parting out of the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I cannot believe you are selling. This is the exact systemt that I was trying to copy. If I hadn't of sunk the cash on some of the parts already I would be road tripping up there to pick this bad boy up.

I am a bit concerned at why you are building a newer system, did you not like how this worked? I am trying to build just like this so maybe some advice on what to improve upon.

Back