When does it stop?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwinzing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I started brewing on Father's day last year. I have brewed 20+ batches I made the jump to all grain after a couple of brew's. I have the space so I have also started to keg.

I ordered my hop rhizome (9 plants in October) I live on a farm so I have space. They should get here in March.

I have started to gather the tools to do some yeast slanting and want to do some yeast washing as well.

I always have more beer than I can drink alone but am always thinking about the next one.

Anyone in Central NJ looking to do some homebrew swaping let me know. I also hope to have some yeast and hops extra by the fall.

Just wanted to share my love for this hobby. This forum is the reason I could even consider doing the above.

Thanks!

I am in Central Jersey. I brew when I can with hops growing at two of my friends' places - one in North Jersey and one in North Central massachusetts. My style is to use local ingredients when I can. I would love to buy some of those hops from you this fall.

My first AG batch is fermenting in my closet. I Started brewing last January.

It never stops.

I would love to be able to grow hops but I don't think they'll do well in the desert region.

I need to finish my bar build and then it's off to experimenting with RIMS and then, who knows.

It doesn't stop until I have my brew in every liquor store and grocery store in the country! (I'm still just on extract in the process of going to AG!):mug:

Back