Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would pay $1,000 for a picture of PTN in that outfit sitting on a rainbow like that.
LOL!
Oh, you know I love you. I treat you like a much-loved younger brother. Except I haven't hit given you noogies or told mom on you yet. :D

That's twisted if you held him between your polished kegs and noogied him...

Ok, so that ties in my image of Yoop and AZ all in one, very disturbing mental image. :D

Oh, you know I love you. I treat you like a much-loved younger brother. Except I haven't hit given you noogies or told mom on you yet. :D

And you're like the hippie Aunt I never had. :p

Much like Cape is the scrawny 5'4" balding brother I never had. But he does drive a nice camaro. :D

OH JEEZ!!! damn... You're actually dead on there LGI... party foul on me.

Here...

(only problem is now it looks like he is giving two red aliens a couple of hand... ehhh.. nevermind)

LOL!! Az... c'mon... you HAVE to make that your avatar for like a week

This is awesome! Will read this thread later when I get a chance.

Ok since evidently you guys are all fat other than ABG I guess I'll post this pic. I took it today at the spot I went to go shooting to blow off steam after my court date. Like a funhouse mirror the glass made me look even more incredibly buff than I do normally. I sent it to my wife but since I am gathering that a large portion of you guys are gayrods maybe you'll enjoy it too :D

image-3555598441.jpg

That pic leads me to believe the whole "homebrewer" thing is some kind of ruse. I'm certain there is a cooler full of Silver Bullets in the back of that truck.

Ok since evidently you guys are all fat other than ABG I guess I'll post this pic. I took it today at the spot I went to go shooting to blow off steam after my court date. Like a funhouse mirror the glass made me look even more incredibly buff than I do normally. I sent it to my wife but since I am gathering that a large portion of you guys are gayrods maybe you'll enjoy it too :D

Hey, I'm not fat! "Gayrod", maybe.

Whoa whoa. Who you callin' fat there ya mayo-filled-ziplock!?

I am freakin svelt.... Totally ripped even.

Matta'a fact.. I'm gonna go blast my abs and get even more ripped.

IXVolt said:
Nice double barrel
I have more love for the coach gun than all the other ones put together. Cheapest gun I own too.
passedpawn said:
How'd I miss this thread!?!

BB, I was certain you looked just like your avatar. Which is to say, a younger "me-avatar".
We were just singing your praises awhile back too! I figured you were just keeping silent out of modesty ;) you do look a little like my avatar, more so than I do
AnOldUR said:
Mental note: Don't piss off bottlebomber.

(He's not the guy in the avatar!)
I'm nice though! I wouldn't hurt a fly
Cape Brewing said:
Whoa whoa. Who you callin' fat there ya mayo-filled-ziplock!?

I am freakin svelt.... Totally ripped even.

Matta'a fact.. I'm gonna go blast my abs and get even more ripped.

I actually come in just a shade darker than mayonnaise thank you. It turns out Austrian x Scottish doesn't leave me with much pigment. It's easy to look ripped when you've for those nubby little arms though :D

How'd I miss this thread!?!

BB, I was certain you looked just like your avatar. Which is to say, a younger "me-avatar".

I don't think I "did" passedpawn!

He's a drinking Ward Cleever. When Wally and The Beav misbehave, he gently corrects them in a loving but stern way and only slurs a little bit when he tells them their punishment.

Well i just finished reading the whole thread. Very entertaining. As usual, yoop you rawk. As far as my impression of you guys, the ones i interact with the most, all look the same. They look like D&D nerds sitting in their mother's basements. Some them fit this profile more than others! For the record, yes that is me in my avatar :)

Yooper said:
Ok, but as much as I like passedpawn, he ain't no Eddie Vedder. I mean, really. Who would choose Ward Cleever over Eddie Vedder? Shoot, even June Cleever would take Eddie if given a choice.

Vedder's not too bad till you hear him sing. He's got that real throaty and congested sounding voice similar to Scott Stapp from Creed. Sorta sounds like they overdid it at the Asian Buffet.

bottlebomber said:

Now, did you just take your shirt off, or just put your pants on? I couldn't tell which.

Airborneguy said:
Jeez... I have a pretty good shirtless weapon picture, but this thread requires about 100 more women before I'd even think of posting it. Maybe Bottlebomber is the gayrod here...

See that's when the shirt goes back on with me. I'm shy like that. Ok tough guy bring it out.. It's Yoopers thread after all. There's got to be some kind of perks for being a Mod on a beer forum full of dudes.

dbrewski said:
Now, did you just take your shirt off, or just put your pants on? I couldn't tell which.

It just doesn't feel right having the gentleman's log cabin out with bullets flying around.

Ok since evidently you guys are all fat

Me? Fat?
*picture edited for posterity... and humor.
*Picture edited again to original at Yooper's demand... err request
*Picture edited back again to humor thanks to wife effectively referring to me as a "tool"
I don't even know whats real anymore.. maybe this guy IS me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Large man.jpg

Back