Show us your Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrantLee63 said:
Here's mine, currently serving (from L-R) - Oatmeal Stout - Dunkelweizen - Nut Brown - Amber Ale:

IMGP0031.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

- GL63 :rockin:

That's very very nice. Where's that located? It doesn't look like a house.

Thanks Cowgo ...... yeah, it's' in the basement of my house - adjacent to my audio system ! :ban:

Hey Edwort, I'm not sure if you saw my earlier post, but I was wondering where you got your wooden tap handle? I'm in the market for some and like them..

I just bought a Kenmore 4.9. Did you simply drill in the center for your tower on top? Any advice for me as I begin?

Thanks,
j

Bulls Beers said:
Hey Edwort, I'm not sure if you saw my earlier post, but I was wondering where you got your wooden tap handle? I'm in the market for some and like them..

Edwort has a friend by him that custom makes the handles, shoot him a PM (Edwort, not the friend). :mug:

Modest by other's standards, but it fits nicely in my den. A few steps away from the TV and a long reach from my computer chair. A converted freezer with a Ranco control, a Ventmatic faucet and room for a cornie & a 5 lb tank

keger.jpg

2477481470058020267S500x500Q85.jpg

Anyone want a Bud Light tap handle like this? I've got one that I'd like to get rid of.

Great looking fridges guys! I'll post pics of mine when it's complete (some time next week).

Kevin

Well here is my Kegerator....Dont judge the tap handles, I used to have coors light on tap... :) I also threw in a pic of my brew room :) let me know what you think....I let the SWMBO keep her laundry stuff in here :) Only got three taps right now, but I got a fourth ready to go.... one tap rootbeer, one tap Eds Apfelwein, and two beer....

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

GrantLee63 said:
Here's mine, currently serving (from L-R) - Oatmeal Stout - Dunkelweizen - Nut Brown - Amber Ale:

IMGP0031.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

Wow the artwork on that looks great! Is the "Bienenhaus Brew Werks" art a decal, magnet, or painted?

My daughter and son-in-law did the logo for me on Fireworks, and I sent the file to a local (Detroit area - I forgot the name of the company) magnetic sign maker and told him what I wanted. $75.00 later (which I thought was very reasonable) I had it on my kegerator !

GrantLee63 said:

IMGP0031.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

This is quite possibly the nicest decorated keezer I've ever seen. Where'd you get the logo'd decals? Also, I like the way the collar is completely flush with the top and bottom.

:)

Spyk'd said:
This is quite possibly the nicest decorated keezer I've ever seen. Where'd you get the logo'd decals? Also, I like the way the collar is completely flush with the top and bottom. :)

Thanks Man ! :ban:

The Bienenhaus Brew Werks logo artwork was designed by my daughter and son-in-law and tranferred to a large magnet that I had made by a local sign company. The the Barley and Wheat artwork on the collar was hand-painted by one of my wife's artistic nieces.

- GL63

I'm convinced the Sanyo4912 will never go on sale again.
Why?
Because the Best Buy sales Gods know im waiting for that to happen.

I've been waiting a month now with nothing. Someone please tell me it will be soon!

capcrnch said:
I'm convinced the Sanyo4912 will never go on sale again.
Why?
Because the Best Buy sales Gods know im waiting for that to happen.

I've been waiting a month now with nothing. Someone please tell me it will be soon!

Pfft...I've been waiting 4 months. Last time it was on sale was August before the start of school year.

adx said:
Pfft...I've been waiting 4 months. Last time it was on sale was August before the start of school year.

Argh!
I can't wait that long! I'll bite the bullet long before then.

So does this thing go on sale once a year?

I wish there was a kenmore that would work for dual kegs. I get a good discount at Sears, thanks to a friend.

capcrnch said:
I wish there was a kenmore that would work for dual kegs. I get a good discount at Sears, thanks to a friend.

I use a kenmore, I can check the model # when I get home...it's almost identical to the 4912

~ Uncle Argyle

Kegerator_1.JPG

Kegerator_4.JPG

Uncle Argyle said:
I use a kenmore, I can check the model # when I get home...it's almost identical to the 4912

~ Uncle Argyle

Can you fit 2 cornies in there?
If so, a model # would be awesome.

Used a angle grinder with sanding pad to strip paint, gives it a nice pattern in light. 3 coats of clear paint sprayed over.

My fridge is the Kenmore Elite 4.9 Model #564.95499400.

I found it at the scratch and dent store. I checked on the sears and kenmore websites but couldn't find a link to this model...not sure if they still carry it.

~ Uncle Argyle

Just thought I'd add my baby

09200005.jpg

a 1953 International Harvester gotten for free by placing an add in the local Buy/sell rag

here is mine

DSC02108.JPG

your looking at the unfinished backside of my bar. from the front it looks pretty good

Linc

Sorry to ask this again but how do I make the pic show up in my post?

<edit> Look at me, i figured it out.... Thanks

kegeratorha9.jpg

Sorry for the ****ty cell phone picture.

The fridge is a little scuffed up on the outside, from having spent 20 years in a garage, but it works perfectly, and the faucets just seem to belong.

So far, I'm only serving an iodophor solution, but by the weekend I'll be serving my PSI IPA!

This Kegerator is the coolest thing I've built in a long time.

Kevin

PS - anyone notice the humongo 20# CO2 tank to the left of the fridge? :D

missing link said:
here is mine

showphoto.php

your looking at the unfinished backside of my bar. from the front it looks pretty good

Linc

DSC02108.JPG

missing link said:
here is mine

DSC02108.JPG

Linc

<edit> Look at me, i figured it out.... Thanks

I like the bar setup you have in your gallery. My folks live in Hartland and now I no where I'm visiting when I go back to Michigan. :D

P.S. I have to stop on the way and check out OhioBrewtus' bar as well.:mug:

Flyin' Lion said:
I like the bar setup you have in your gallery. My folks live in Harland and now I no where I'm visiting when I go back to Michigan. :D

P.S. I have to stop on the way and check out OhioBrewtus' bar as well.:mug:

At some point I'll finish the back of the bar but I need to find a job first.....

When I'm done the kegerator will be hidden in an Oak cabinet to match the front of the bar.

Feel free to stop by, I'm only 3 miles north of M-59 in Highland.

Linc

Kevin K said:
kegeratorha9.jpg

Sorry for the ****ty cell phone picture.

The fridge is a little scuffed up on the outside, from having spent 20 years in a garage, but it works perfectly, and the faucets just seem to belong.

So far, I'm only serving an iodophor solution, but by the weekend I'll be serving my PSI IPA!

This Kegerator is the coolest thing I've built in a long time.

Kevin

PS - anyone notice the humongo 20# CO2 tank to the left of the fridge? :D

That looks oddly familiar :D

7985-Philco.jpg

Got to love the classics!

Latest posts

Back