• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Misc Brewing Equip and Accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcabrew

Reaction score
Hello everyone I have a few things that I don't use or don't need any longer. I am in Ct. And would like to keep things local pickup for now. Below I will list the items for sale or trade with a price or what I believe the items value is. I'm pretty open to anything so please make an offer.

Corona mill installed in a homer bucket all you need to do is slide the whole thing into another homer bucket. Will come with handle. $20

A brand new pair of 90* compression fittings 3/8ths by 1/2 inch npt. $20 for the pair

6 gallon glass Italian carboy. $20

5 gallon glass Italian carboy. $15

Bobby M's sightglass for a weldless keg install. This is brand new never installed. It does not come with the gasket, washer, or bulkhead. This is for only what's in the picture below the sightglass and calibration decals. $15

25ft of 1/2 inch 304 stainless steel coiled to 10inches in diameter. You can see in the pictures that the coil need to be compressed using stainless cable ties. This is actually pretty cool to be able to adjust the coil to the preceded height you would like. This coil is new never installed and I will include some extra ss cable ties to whoever pics this up. $60

Like I said earlier the prices listed are what I believe the value to be for each item. I am open to trades and would like to keep this local for now i live in the waterbury, ct area and work in the danbury, ct area. Thank you for looking.

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

if you decide to ship, dibs on the sightglass and compression fittings. You can pm me the shipping amount if you go this route. Im in the 55808.

I'd sell the entire lot for 120 picked up.

For trades I'm open to almost anything kegging equip, sankes, sanke couplers, ph meter, refractometer, faucets, yeast equip, grain, hops, yeast, beer, beer collectibles( tap handles, lights, signs)

Ill take 6 gal carboy,

If you would consider 30 for both carboys I will take them both.

I have some misc keg equip I would consider trading if interested.

1 Fosters tap handle, 1- regular stainless faucet, 1- brass tower with brass faucet and a base clamp.

I live in NY and could meet you in Danbury for a FTF.

Email me at [email protected]

Mike

I will take the coil and compression fittings if still available and decide to ship

Just so everyone knows. Those compression fittings will not fit on that coil. The fittings are 3/8ths x 1/2 inch npt. And the coil has an od of 1/2inch

Not sure if my first post was a little confusing but this is just some clarification

crushnbugs said:
Ill take 6 gal carboy,

If you would consider 30 for both carboys I will take them both.

I have some misc keg equip I would consider trading if interested.

1 Fosters tap handle, 1- regular stainless faucet, 1- brass tower with brass faucet and a base clamp.

I live in NY and could meet you in Danbury for a FTF.

Email me at [email protected]

Mike

Carboys are sold. Nice meeting you Mike

Back