• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(not mine) Dual Stage Temp Control cheap!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan0914

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
The description says it is not wired, btw, so there is some work to do upon receipt. I bought an unwired one off ebay from china for ~$25- $30 shipped.
there is a whole thread dedicated to that project.

To be fair, this one looks a lot better made than the famous aquarium temp controller. It's farenheit too, which is a nice bonus. Probably have better luck with warranty/defects than you would dealing with the lad in China as well. (That said, I'm using the Chinese temp controller on my fermentation chamber with zero issue, and I did have a dead thermister, which the seller replaced without issue, just took two weeks to arrive!)

Yes, my comparison is apple to oranges.
I just wanted to note it was not a plug & play unit like the A-419 for ~$20 more bucks.

Back