My beer bottle collection 254 bottles on the wall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave the Brewer

Reaction score
I'm about 3.5 years deep into keeping the bottles of different beers I have tried. Some have come across the US borders, a few from Greece, and my proudest Legado De Yuste brewed by a monastery in Barcelona and sold only locally. I think there are 249 on the shelves, I need to reserve some time to put up more shelves for more beers!! I also have 90% of the 6pk boxes I have bought in the past 2 years. Just wanted to share!:mug:
IMG00177-20101217-1313.jpg
IMG00176-20101217-1313.jpg

Do you have any beer bottles from China? I lived in China for a while and I think I have at least one empty bottle I could spare if you are interested. :mug: Cool collection bro!

My god, I hope you have no earthquakes, landslides, darn teenagers with loud cars or beer bottle hating vandals in your neighborhood! Pretty impressive collection I must say. I am working on coasters / caps / posters for my collections!

tell your wife to make sure and gently close the washer/ dryer doors..lol

If you are ever in Ohio check out the Winking Lizard Tavern, they do a beer tour every year with 150-200 different beers. My family has been doing it for twelve years now, and always save the unique bottles. Awesome display!!

And now I have proof that it is not crazy to save empty bottles to keep in my man cave. The wife thought that I was going a little overboard with my love of beer.

Thanks guys. My collection its up in the 300s now. I need to build more shelves. The man cave is a wreck right now, we are remodeling the kitchen. I was knocking cabinets out on the other side of the wall and a few bottles fell to the ground, none of them broke luckly! Some of them were old labels.

DSCN1374.jpg

No more room for me and modern beer packaging. All of this was collected in the early 70's and was resurrected from boxes in my parents basement four years ago.

Back