• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 x 13 gallon demijohns - Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walnut_Hills

Reaction score
Greetings all:

I'm continuing to scale down the operation. It's time to get rid of my demijohns. I have three for sale for $60 each or all 3 for $150. I think they are Italian made, and are all exactly the same.

I live in Athens but am willing to meet you near any of the surrounding areas: Columbus, Cincinnati, Akron, Wheeling, and maybe even Cleveland, Erie and Pittsburgh, PA.

Shown next to a 5 gallon carboy for comparison:
demi_1.jpg

Just the demijohn (1 of the 3)
demi_2.jpg

Any questions? Ask!

I am interested in one or possibly all three. I may be in Chillicothe this week, maybe thursday evening. Wouls you be willing to meet?

I am interested in one or possibly all three. I may be in Chillicothe this week, maybe thursday evening. Wouls you be willing to meet?

Yes, absolutely. Chillicothe is about an hour away, so no problem for me there. Just let me know by tomorrow (Tuesday) if you want to meet on Thursday.

Thanks,
W_H

Wow , just saw this. I'm glad you got your asking price but they sell new 15 gallon Italian demijohns with plastic basket at my local wine shop for $35

Back