• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Southern California All of my equipment $550 All Grain/Extract/BIAB ready

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Number2

Reaction score
I have been brewing on and off for about 5 years but unfortunately, the time has come for me to sell my equipment.

A quick overview of what I have:

5 gallon ball lock Corny kegging system with CO2 and picnic tap
10 Gallon Cooler Mash Tun
9 Gallon stainless steel boil kettle with stainless ball valve and dial thermometer
Copper coil Immersion chiller
4 fermenting and bottling buckets three have fermometer type thermometers stuck on
A whole bunch of bottles, 12oz, 22 oz and growlers
Lots of hops (see photos) mostly centennial, cascade, and Columbus but also willamette and northern brewer
about 30 lbs of 2 Row pale male.

Insulation for the boil kettle for BIAB brewing
Auto siphon
beer thief/sampler
hydrometer
Bottle capper
400+ bottle caps
bottling wand
floating thermometer
clip on thermometer
small dial thermometer
hop bags
Voile bag for BIAB brewing and additional material to make more bags
whirlfloc tablets
over a pound of Powdered brewers wash (PBW)
about 8oz of Starsan sanitizer
Refractometer
digital scale

There is a lot more. Take a look at the photos and ask questions.

I am not interested in trades or parting this out I would like someone to take it all for this fair price.

Thanks,

Photos are here.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/3429857209.html

I get my xmas bonus around dec 31st. If everything is still available I will be highly interested

Sorry to see you get out of it.. if you ever feel like brewing that occasional batch feel free to shoot me a pm and come by... im just about done building my new setup and still have about 30 pounds of hops i need to use up

I hate to sell this stuff but I have limited time and limited space, not to mention that heavy alcohol consumption conflicts with the training schedule a bit.

I am glad to see that there is a lot of interest in this system. I would like to be clear about two things though.
I do not plan to ship it and I am not parting it out.

Thanks for checking it out!

I am glad to see that there is a lot of interest in this system. I would like to be clear about two things though.
I do not plan to ship it and I am not parting it out.

Thanks for checking it out!

What about just the fermometers? Would you be willing to part those out? ;)

Just bustin' balls, I think you've been beyond clear about that, and I don't blame ya.

Back