You are all going to hate me but I have ....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
To tell ya I just bought 12 cornys for 150$ all with pressure and stale Pepsi :tank::ban::tank::ban:

IMG_04721.JPG

so are you going to fill us in on where you got them. I don't think you can have too many cornies and I only have 9. A 12 pack would really bump that up.

yeah. I got 11 of mine for 100 bucks. Those deals are always fun. You'll want to replace the seals on those. Pepsi isn't as bad as root beer, but soda will not be fun in the beer you're making.

so are you going to fill us in on where you got them. I don't think you can have too many cornies and I only have 9. A 12 pack would really bump that up.

Local deal. I have 20 push lock and 4 pin locks

Is that a good deal? I got my six for $50 so that seems high to me. :D

You got a great deal most times they go from 20-25

yeah. I got 11 of mine for 100 bucks. Those deals are always fun. You'll want to replace the seals on those. Pepsi isn't as bad as root beer, but soda will not be fun in the beer you're making.

I have all new seals bought them from Mcmaster-Carr

I won't hate you as much if you share the Beer! Isn't that what it's all about? Sharing!!! I pulled four out of a metal scrap pile. The're holding beer now!

-----------------------
Primary
Andy's English Ale

Secondary
New Amsterdam Pale Ale

Kegged
Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

Old pepsi has got to be the worst smell in the planet. My mom was a pepsi junky and when you'd spill and old glass of it. ugh. The thought churns my stomach. Good luck cleaning that out.

Wow, that is a great deal for Pepsi. What are you going to do with the empty tanks when you are done with them?

you are joking right?

Old pepsi has got to be the worst smell in the planet. My mom was a pepsi junky and when you'd spill and old glass of it. ugh. The thought churns my stomach. Good luck cleaning that out.

4 are already filled with Oxyclean. Good rinse tonight sanitize them and keep the pipeline going

PM me if you're dealing on the pinlocks... :)

I have to see if my BIL wants them he is just starting out kegging

Wow, that is a great deal for Pepsi. What are you going to do with the empty tanks when you are done with them?
you are joking right?
It is funny how you can "straight face" a joke, even online.

Yes, I was joking. That really isn't a great price for Pepsi if it was as flat as you said it was.

Back