National Homebrew Conference-2006

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post a link or tell someone WTF you be talkin' 'bout.... We're not all as edumacated as you are.... :cross:

Dude said:
Is anyone entering anything in the judging competitions?

Is anyone planning on attending it?

Yea, I have three entries. Our club is getting together this sunday and packaging everyones entry and then the club pays for the shipping.

I had a ball at last year's. The way things are panning out for me this year, I doubt I'll be able to submit any entries, much less attend. :(

Well, I sent off my entries today.

Unfortunately, our Imperial Hellfire Ale will not make the cut. :( :mad: It is just not ready.
*files away to start recipe planning for 07.07.07 brew, next week*

I am however, entering Lake Walk Pale Ale, in two separate categories. Of course it will be entered in American Ale, American Pale Ale (10A), and then a category (29) created this year for new entrants in the competition.

I figured what the hey.

I am especially pleased with the latest LWPA. I used Amarillo for bittering and I love this hop. I'll probably mash a touch higher (mashtun problem made this one mash too low) on v.5, but I'm really digging this beer.

I bottled some last night and now I'm wishing I would have bottled more than a 6er before I put the beergun away. I wanna share this one.....kind of. :D

am especially pleased with the latest LWPA. I used Amarillo for bittering and I love this hop. I'll probably mash a touch higher (mashtun problem made this one mash too low) on v.5, but I'm really digging this beer.
Recipie? Share the goodness?

Back