TS-13010 Controller Parameters?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikeMan

It ain't all burritos and strippers, my friend.
Reaction score
The TS-13010 Temp Controller on my keezer somehow malfunctioned and took the temp down to about 2F before I noticed and unplugged it. It's coming slowly back up to temp now.

Anyone have a list of the Default parameter values for this controller? I'm pretty sure I changed nothing but the set point a couple years ago when I installed this, but I wonder if a parameter setting flipped somehow and caused the problem.

This happened to my controller, I just unplugged the freezer and let it come back up to temp and plugged it back in. It seemed to fix the issue and none of my settings were changed.

This happened to my controller, I just unplugged the freezer and let it come back up to temp and plugged it back in. It seemed to fix the issue and none of my settings were changed.

Thanks. This worries me a little. How long have you had your controller and how long ago did the one-time malfunction happen? TIA!

Back