The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pig is out!

image-1624573067.jpg

Mmmmm

No, but the flight pattern to Logan was altered.

Pig skin and bones sure does burn hot and hard, doesn't it? :mug:

Thanks to all who attended, especially to the two brewers, Scott (Daddymem) and PaultheOriginal (PTO). And tonevefyone who walked by my brew and turned it up or down or called my attention to it.

Cant wait till next year.

The picture is really like to see is one I know that no one got. It would have been taken from my perspective, facing the crowd, when I was announcing Daddymem as the winner of the Cup. It would have captured the look of sheer horror and terror on Mrs Daddymem's face when she realized that the Cup was coming home with her and we were talking about putting it on her fireplace mantle. That would have been one funny farkin' picture.

She didn't seem too thrilled. At very least she attended Masstobersausagefest with Daddymem and put up with a bunch of guys for the afternoon. He's got a good one!

I made the mistake of bringing my SWMBO to one 3 or 4 years ago. she wont ever do that again

My wife went down - must have been four years ago, because I think she was pregnant with my son at the time. She got into some kind of semi-heated discussion with Sumo, I remember. I also remember my daughter running around with one of Yeager's girls, I didn't realize what they were doing but they were playing with the sheet of wood that the pig was cut up on, and Yeager's wife freaked out. Meh, it's just pig fat!

So, my wife says that I shouldn't have yelled at the waiter last night, I contend that I wasn't yelling AT him, I was just making my opinion known, with some volume.

We go down to the Ale House for dinner, dog-tired from writing (her) and painting (me). Notice there's a couple of pumpkin beers on draft, I'm not a huge fan but I'll have one or two a year, just not yesterday because it was pretty summer and I was hot. So, I get a farmhouse ale. Wife decides she wants a Shandy - it's warm and all, she likes shandies, and it's probably going to be the last one of the season.

So, I get my beer, it's fine. She gets hers... and it's pumpkin. But it's not one of the pumpkin ales that were on the menu... it's a "Pumpkin Shandy!" that they neglected to describe as having any PUMPKIN in the description. Who the **** wants a PUMPKIN SHANDY? "Pumpkin beer" and "shandy" are antithetical; you either want a light, crisp, slightly sour, lemony summer brew... or a spiced, malty autumnal beverage. THEY DON'T GO TOGETHER.

So, I let my opinion be know to the server, who informed me of the TECHNICAL definition of "shandy" ("any beer can be a shandy if you add lemonade to it") which is nonsense, because a shandy does NOT GET MADE WITH PUMPKIN PIE SPICE, AND IF IT DOES THAT INFORMATION *MUST* BE INCLUDED ON THE MENU.

But, really, I wasn't an ******* about it.

Sure Jay, you weren't an ******* about it. I would have been pissed too.

I almost sprayed my tea over my monitor when i read that the server informed YOU the technical definition of a shandy. Sh!tty, Shandy... no matter they both SUCK.

You should have ripped your shirt off Hulk Hogan style Bird.... And just started screaming about how you know what a shandy is and the waiter better back off before he finds himself in a tussle with the 8 inch pythons.... BRUTHER!!

"Any beer with lemonaid". You asked if they had any stout-shandys then... And then slapped the guy.

So I've decided what my fave moment of the day was...

Dakota shows up and somebody asks him if he brought the balance for the kegerator. (Do you think the party was populated by professional **** stirrers?)

And Dakota pulls out his iPhone, looks me straight in the eye and asks me if I have a Paypal account.

Seriously. You can't make up **** like that! PayPal. F'ing PayPal!

Back