Sarotoga Beer Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poobah58

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, off to the Sarotoga (NY) Beer Fest at the race track today! Sponsered by the Red Cross! Went to Davidson Brothers Brewery in Glens Falls last night. Great brews! Top notch place. Suprised that they have beer gas on all their beers. Enjoyed the Ctr-ALT-Del, Dacker, Stout and IPA. Also went to Coopers Cave Ale Co in Glens Falls. Very disappointed! Can't believe they are in business. We tried a 6 beer sampler and did not like any of them! Very rare that I could try 6 beers and think a BMC beer is better than this ****. Off to Adironack Brewery after the fest!!!

Hit the Pump Station in Albany on the way home. The brown ale is superb!

Maybe I should give them a try again. It's been years, but when I was there I didn't enjoy a single beer they poured. Hopefully things are better, because I always like to see beer places succeed!

Beer fest was pretty good. Only about 25 beers but it's inside the confines of the track. Grab a beer, go place a bet, watch the race on the screen or live at the track, go get another beer!

Back