• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mahogany Finish L-shaped Bar w/ built in Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
This bar is my pride and joy (don't tell my kids that). It took 6 months of blood, sweat, and tears (literally) to build. I am really only considering selling it because we are getting ready to build a house and I want to build a new bar that is more customized to fit in the basement.

So here are some particulars:

- The rough dimensions are 7' X 5'
- 2 level bar top
- Pine frame finished in Oak Veneer
- Cold box style kegerator big enough to fit 4 corny's
- Chrome double tap tower with perlick faucets
- 5 padded bar stools
- Breaks down into 3 pieces to make it easily movable (bar top sits on dowel rods and 2 sides split apart)

It's in good shape, and only has a couple dings from being moved a couple times. I'm asking $1500, which pretty much only covers the materials. Local pickup (Indianapolis area) only, and you'll need a truck with an 8' bed, or a uhaul. If you are coming from a reasonable distance, I'll help you move and reassemble it.

Here are some pictures (there are a few more in my gallery):

DSC01707.JPG

DSC02130.JPG

DSC02131.JPG

Wow that is very classy, now you just need something on that wall behind the bar to make it really stand out. very nicely done!

Damn, if I had the extra cash, I would consider driving up from St. Louis for that bad boy...nicely done man!

Thanks anyways and nice work! I'm still looking for something just like this. Got excited for a minute there..haha. So hard to find and don't want to build my own...

Back