Looking for good brewpubs and fellow brewers in Minneapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfrazier77

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to be in St. Paul/Minneapolis for a conference and will be done at noon on Thursday July 24th. I am looking for recommendations of brewpubs and breweries to go to Thursday and fellow homebrewers to meet for a pint. One on the list is to visit Midwest Supplies before the 9 hour drive back down to St. Louis. Also, if a fellow brewer would be willing to put up another fellow brewer on Thursday night so more brewpubs could be visited that would be amazing.:mug:

Thanks to all in advance!

This might be a good place to start your research, if you haven't already.

Not sure what part of the Twin Cities you want to concentrate on. Lots of good brewpubs near downtown Minneapolis, and many in St. Paul. In "Nordeast" (across the river, NE of downtown Mpls.), there are a few good ones close to one another: Dangerous Man, 612 Brew, and Indeed Brewing. Fulton is downtown, not far from Target Field.

Surly just opened its taproom in Brooklyn Center, just a few minutes NW of Mpls.

I work in downtown Mpls., shoot me a PM a day or two in advance and maybe we can meet up for a pint after work.

Glad to hear you'll be stopping in at Midwest!

Steel Toe Brewing has a great tap room only a few blocks from here. Small and cozy, but great beer.

Also within a few blocks - The Four Firkins, an all craft beer specialty store. They sample something pretty much every night it seems, sometimes some rare stuff.

To hit the most in the shortest amount of time Nordeast is probably your best bet....could easily drink your way through an entire day in that area.

Thanks!

MaxStout, I will PM you closer till. If there are any other brewers that want to share a pint and talk brewing let me know.

Back