• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete 4 tap, 6 keg system (Bethlehem, PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleslattery

Reaction score
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Due to an upcoming move, I have to get rid of my kegging setup, here's what I've got:

- 8.8 cu ft. chest freezer, fits 4 kegs + CO2 tank on the floor.
- 6 pin lock kegs
- Complete 4 picnic tap setup from KegConnection w/ dual body Taprite regulator, so you can serve one keg at a different pressure
- 5lb CO2 tank
- 2 stage Rango Temperature Controller (bought prewired from MoreBeer)
- Keg lube
- Pin lock socket for use with a socket wrench

I'm asking $600 for everything, local pickup only.

While I'd prefer to sell this all together as a kit, if you're interested in individual pieces, please let me know. If no one's interested in buying the kit as a whole, I'll part it out. If I end up parting it out, I'll ship anything except the freezer, as long as you pay shipping.

Everything works and holds pressure.

Here are some photos, definitely let me know if you want more photos of something. There are 2 additional kegs that are not pictured (6 total):

ZLvYM.jpg

edoHd.jpg

YkYRr.jpg

J6XDK.jpg

JCcYj.jpg

I could be interested in picking up that freezer if the price is right. Just the freezer. Don't need anything else really...

Thanks for the interest, everyone. Everything's still available, though I might have a buyer for the complete set up. If that falls through today, I'll start parting it out.

Someone locally was able to come and pick everything up, so it's no longer available. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Back