13 days of Christmas False Bottom Giveaway from NorCal Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how does this go down?

* One 12" false bottom will be given away each day from December 14 - December 25, 2012.

Quick question how come ive entered a couple times but on the my account screen it only showed once with 1 order number. I have emailed reciepts from you guys saying ive entered more then that?

Quick question how come ive entered a couple times but on the my account screen it only showed once with 1 order number. I have emailed reciepts from you guys saying ive entered more then that?

Not sure

If you have entered and received an email and an order # then you have entered once for every order number you have.

Cheers
Jay

My account only shows 2 order numbers when i log into your site. I have 4 receipt numbers in emails that are all different and none of them match the order numbers.

Oh well I was just wondering.

My account only shows 2 order numbers when i log into your site. I have 4 receipt numbers in emails that are all different and none of them match the order numbers.

Oh well I was just wondering.

I see a bunch, all for $0.00. :D Just hope one of them is picked... Come-on 7, daddy needs a new false bottom... :tank:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

See, even albert einstein thinks this is crazy. but im in again

Back