• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BCS 460 with Extra's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbrewing

Reaction score
I am selling my BCS 460. The unit is working and has been used less than half a dozen times. The unit will come with three temperature probes.

I will include

2 - 1/4" NPT compression brass adapter for the temperature probe
1 -1/2" NPT compression stainless steel for the temperature probe

2 - 25 amp Crydom SSR's

The temperature probes have had the heat shrink replaced with newer heat shrink as the original heat shrink cracked.

I will pay for shipping inside the United States only.

I am selling this unit because it will no longer be used as I have microbrewery equipment on order.

Asking $220 OBO

I am planning to buy the bcs but will not need all of the other parts. Would you separate? Would pay $180 for the bcs as it is $190 brand new.

Thanks
Mike

I do need a computer for a brew magic style Rims. dont know too much about bcs yet but it looks good. but will this setup run a simple element RIMS with one pump? how do the algorithms work for on off on the element.

I'm reading as fast as I can absorb

There is a sale pending.

Sorry, I don't have pictures. It's a standard BCS460 from ECC.

Elfmaze, the stock BCS460 has 6 outputs so you could run up to six items if you chose. It will handle 1 pump and 1 Rims for sure. There is a ton of information about the unit on the website.

Back