time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbethenstein said:
Ding ding ding!

Is this something you brewed? What would make you brew such a thing? ;)

image-3796085445.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Is this something you brewed? What would make you brew such a thing? ;)

Just after I started brewing I was having some health problems, and thought I might be gluten intolerant. Brewed a GF blueberry Weiss, then my testing revealed an intolerance to blueberries, and not gluten. Gave the batch to my co-worker, and she loved it so much I had to make her another. This last one was the leftover sorghum, and 2-row and wheat.

I want to get MW3... I've been playing Uncharted 3.

Nobodies gotten it. Between my wife and I, all my beer glasses have broken - only wine glasses left

I rented Black Ops when it came out and beat single player in one day ( day after badly twisted my ankel that still bothers me) and just had to occupy my self. I never beat a game that fast. I dont play games as much as i used to back in high school. Now my time is spent brewing beer. Time well spent

DisturbdChemist said:
I rented Black Ops when it came out and beat single player in one day ( day after badly twisted my ankel that still bothers me) and just had to occupy my self. I never beat a game that fast. I dont play games as much as i used to back in high school. Now my time is spent brewing beer. Time well spent
These types of games are really all about the multiplayer. I beat the U3 campaign in around 10 hours of play time. Every minute was pure enjoyment though. I really wouldn't have wanted it to last too much longer. I've probably spent 150 hours on the multi since.
barrooze said:
cream ale
No, but your thinking is in the right place.

This isn't in any way a light beer. And if you didn't get the other hint, it's in the wrong glass ;)

This has become a video game chat room with the occasional beer guessing game.

:p

Barley Wine.

Just throwing something out there since I'm not following your clues at all.

No and No

Heading out to do errands. That should allow enough time for more guesses before I provide a hint.

Back