sanke to corny connect?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe028

Reaction score
It seems as though I have a wedding to plan for in the summer of 2008. I am going to be getting married and would like to possibly have some homebrew on tap. I only use bottles right now, but have looked into possibly getting a kegging system. Although the hall that we are looking at having for the reception provides taps and refrigeration for sanke kegs.

If I were to pick up several of the corny kegs is there any adapter or system for me to connect to their taps without damaging their system? Also I may need to provide a CO2 tank as well as a regulator?

My other option I guess would be to get a tank, regulator and my own inexpensive picnic tap. Just tossin some ideas around in my head, any input would be helpful. Thanks.

Joe

You can get Sanke lids for cornies, but they are very pricey.

There are also slim (5 gallon) and 1/6 barrel Sanke kegs.

Party pigs? They are easy to work with. Half a batch in the pig & half in bottles.

By the same token, by the summer of 2008, you'll be into kegging with both feet anyway!

Back