order list from kegconnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defenestrate

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
ok, well i got my 4 kegs yesterday. i'm calling around about freezers and trying to grab a regulator,tank and temp control off ebay. so i figured i'll order everything else that i'll need, and wondered if you guys could just give me the thumbs up real quick.

-4 Disconnects (Set of 2) for IN (GAS) and OUT (liquid) Ball Lock 1/4"Barb
-3 Beer Faucet, Chrome, Brass Lever (With Standard Black Faucet Handle)
-1 Air Distributer - 3 Way, 5/16" Check Valves! (the one made by kegconnection)
-3 Shank, Beer 3 1/8 Inch

i plan on having 3 taps. how many ft of house do i need to run from the reg to the splitter, and from the splitter to the kegs? just enough to make the distance with some slack? and for the beer line, i was planning on running 8 ft from each keg to the shanks, total 24. asides from hose clamps, anything else?

the length of co2 lines dont matter, but the Beer lines, I would start at 10ft and just remove line later if needed. You know I bought that otoeker clamps and crimper from them. In the long run they are just cheaper and nicer fit. The shanks will need the tail pieces, Good luck .

Back