Clip art for my label?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjasghar

Reaction score
I'm looking for beer related clip art. yes i know there are about a billion clip art sites out there, but i was looking for the best of the best.

Any suggestions?

jjasghar said:
I'm looking for beer related clip art. yes i know there are about a billion clip art sites out there, but i was looking for the best of the best.

Any suggestions?

Just google what your looking for. I googled pin up girls for my blonde ale and Indians for my IPA. I googled a painting from the Belgien Revolution for my strong Ale. No one site will have everything you want get some thoughts and google away.:mug:

google is your friend.
I spent weeks trying to find decent clip art to use for my labels with ZERO luck. Every label I have had been ganked off google and worked into my labels. With google and a half decent image editing program the sky is the limit to what ya can do.

It would be cool if there was a DB of common images on the site (like barley, hop flowers etc.) , but I imagine there are some copyright issues with that.

seefresh said:
go to http://images.google.com

you can find anything.. forget copyright issues unless you plan on selling your beer.

I've actually had much better luck with Yahoo!'s image search. Lots and lots of overlap, but there have been many times when Yahoo! has had exactly what I was looking for (like a cartoon of a pirate monkey with a parrot on his shoulder) when Google failed.

I guess I try to avoid the cartoons and clip-art stuff. My wife's a helluva cartoonist, so if I need something she can draw it up. I'm a photoshop pro, so I like to take real images and cut-out, color correct, overlap, etc.

I'm so addicted to google's simplistic layout I never go to yahoo anymore.

Back