Vacuum Grain Storage Idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMikeWhite

Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers,

New to the site, scanned alot and figured i would sign up. A homebrew buddy of mine and i were thinking. We want to start buying grain in bulk, but storage..... what to do.

Anyone use/tried some of these style vacuum bags?

11678137.jpg

Link to Storage Bage

i know they are for cloths but i would think the princable is the same if i was to use my food saver, just would be able to hold ALOT more,

Just wondering thoughts

If you really get into bulk, those won't be big enough. You'll know what I mean when you know what I mean.

Hey fellow brewers,

New to the site, scanned alot and figured i would sign up. A homebrew buddy of mine and i were thinking. We want to start buying grain in bulk, but storage..... what to do.

Anyone use/tried some of these style vacuum bags?

11678137.jpg

Link to Storage Bage

i know they are for cloths but i would think the princable is the same if i was to use my food saver, just would be able to hold ALOT more,

Just wondering thoughts

Just keep it dry and cool, and sealed from mice and you are good.

If you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, then I'd suggest investing in some Curtec drums.

Back