REALLY long snake

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus christ - I made a terrible noise while watching this at work. Guess that's what I get for slacking off. :eek:

I thought this would be of interest in such a thread.
snake1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

Moral of the post is dont get druck in the jungle! Especially if you look like the BigKahuna's Avatar! :rockin:

PS. Sorry to hijack the thread!

+1

You get eaten by an animal big enough to consume you, you were some where you shouldn't be.

Yup, not the snakes fault, he was just hungry. I happen to think snakes are cool creatures, i've owned a few of them.

Yup, not the snakes fault, he was just hungry. I happen to think snakes are cool creatures, i've owned a few of them.

They creep the hell out of me (which sucked a$$ when I was doing field biology). I've only had what resembled a panic attack twice in my life: 1) right after the first time I skied downhill and 2) the time I was conducting research and stepped within a foot of a coiled snake with BLUE eyes. They scare the crap out of me, but there's no reason to cut one open (especially if the dude he ate is already dead!).

I was actually afraid to look at the video knowing there was a snake in it. I manned up though and watched it without screaming. I can honestly say I would of had a heart attack and died if I was holding that camera. I would be snake poo for sure.

I remember when I was in grade school, we had a Herpetologist come to give us a demonstration. Well the teacher told us a week later that she had this awful itch....

...no what really happened was he told us about this 300 lb snake he kept in a giant bird cage. Well one night he heard a noise and when he got up and looked, the snake had gotten out of jail. He proceeds to head into the kitchen where he heard the noise come from when WHAM! The snake grabs hold of his arm, sinking its teeth deep into the flesh. Even though it was a constrictor they still will bite and have very powerful jaws. So moral of the story kids is don't mess around with 300 lb Reptiles and you'll have one less thing to worry about in life :D.

Back