Hb IPA's for Stouts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmike99

Reaction score
Have a few different homebrew IIPA's and a pale that I'd like to swap for someone else's homebrew stouts or porters. Would love to get a BA as well. 2 of mine are really hop heavy that I used conan yeast on, another still a Dipa but closer to 100 ibu and the pale was good as well.

I've gotten some feedback as I've included them as extras in trades and shared locally but since I can't brew right now with a major back surgery in December I'd like to get some more stouts and or porters here.

6pack or above and we can swap some local breweries if you like as well. I'm out here on Eastern Long Island.

Cheers!

Where out east?

Got a whiskey barrel maple stout that I made last year.
Hopefully brewing another stout sometime this week.

Lets meet up!

I've got a HB Peanut Butter Porter, a Raspberry Stout, and maybe some Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Porter, if you are interested..

I'm out in Middle Island. Pretty much laid up until after the surgery. I'd love to work out something with both of you guys so ill pm you.

Back