Royal rumble!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwirthlin

Reaction score
Everybody stoked for the rumble tomorrow?! I can't wait to see CM Punk beat the Rocks candy ass!!

I doubt he'll beat the rock without some cheating involved. They always seem to fall back to cheating when they're getting a whoopin.

There was definitely some cheating! That's the best part. But then the rock won of course and became the wwe champion. Ultimately they're just setting up Cena to win it at wrestlemania. Since Cena conveniently won the royal rumble and now gets to fight for the title of his choosing. The Brock Lesnar twist at the end of raw last night was interesting. I'm willing to bet that Lesnar is somehow going to win the title and Cena will have to rescue it from him at wrestlemania and become the wwe universes golden boy once again.

Have you been checking out the vids on youtube of Jim Cornette and Bobby Heenan talking about the old days? What a hoot.

CreamyGoodness said:
Have you been checking out the vids on youtube of Jim Cornette and Bobby Heenan talking about the old days? What a hoot.

I haven't, I'll have to check them out.

Bobby Heenan talks about being in Cinncinati, and getting shot in the arm with an air-rifle. "Are you ok" his wrestler asks "yes, I always wet my pants on thursdays between 9 and 10, you dope."

Havent really been keeping current with wrestling, but I will say I love the "pipe bomb" opening for CM and the more I see him the more I like Ryback.

According to Al Snow, Ryan Reeves is a gentle giant who eats unbelievable amounts of food in the course of a day. His catchphrase is actually a rib on him!

CM Punk is awesome. Ryback is the second incarnation for him. When he first came around his name was Skip Shepfield and was on wwe's show NXT until he and the other guys on the show formed a group called Nexus and harassed all the other wrestlers. He legitimately hurt himself and was out for awhile. I like what they're doing with him though. Anyone who beats up on Cena is ok in my book. I'm not a Lesnar fan at all, I can't wait until he gets in his contract required shows and goes away. I feel like wwe was just throwing him a bone after his UFC stint. Although part of me still hopes him coming back to wwe is a long drawn out angle from a long time ago when Lesnar and the undertaker had a little confrontation at a UFC fight.

Back