Albertsons has stepped it up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastAndy

Reaction score
My local grocery has really stepped up their craft beer effort. They went from Sierra Nevada and New Belgium to this recently.

image-1028871723.jpg

Stone, Firestone Walker, Lagunitas, Deschutes, DFH, New Belgium, local breweries Teneya Creek and Big Dogs and a few I can't remember.

Cheers.

We have a Total Wine in Henderson which is about 35 miles away and one in Summerlin which is about 20 miles from where I live so I don't go there very often.

I wish my local grocery stores had a selection like this. All the Albertsons in my area have closed.

We have a Total Wine in Henderson which is about 35 miles away and one in Summerlin which is about 20 miles from where I live so I don't go there very often.

It makes sense why the local store carrying this would excite you. Thankfully I'm close to a Total Wine & More, so I don't have to rely on the local grocery store. My wife has informed me that the local whole foods has a great selection though.

There's an Albertsons up here where I have once seen Pliny. They havent had it since, but they do have a pretty good selection.

They also have a build your own six pack option for $8.99

It's just nice to see this exposure to a crowd that may not shop at specialty liquor stores.

The albertsons 30 seconds from my place has always had a decent bomber selection but when the new liquor law that just passed (WA) they doubled the selection.

... no pliny ever though...:mad:

The World market near me seems really hit or miss some days it's great, some days it just Guinness Extra Stout. I'll have o try Whole Foods.

Latest posts

Back