Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to clean, I only do it when I have to. Anything that makes that job easier is a great product, and can be used with electricity makes it even better.

I would like a Carboy cleaner so I can spend less time scrubbing and more time drinking my brews!

Your carboys will be so clean that your friends will think your mom lives here...instead of upstairs.

I've just started brewing, yesterday in fact and would love a way to better clean my primary and secondary carboy fermenters! Why not go after something that takes less time and makes the job just a bit easier.

I will put your ad on the side of my carboy and post lots of pics of me using your product.

Because I am in Afghanistan for 6 months and I forgot to clean my kegs and carboys before I left so I will have a lot of work to do when I get back. :mug:

I'd use it to clean all evidence out of my carboys, so SWMBO can't see the insane amounts of beer I'll be brewing. Now just need to find a place to hide all of the kegs...........

A Carboy cleaner would be a great time saver compared to multiple rinses to remove any Oxymagic residue in my carboys after the Oxy does its thing. Plus, I think it would be a blast kicking back with a homebrew and watching the spinning rag.

I just ran out of toilet paper and this thing looks like it might just get all that caked on "junk" thats been accumulating down "there".

I just bought my carboy a couple of weeks ago and being a broke college kid I didn't buy carboy brush. I recently cleaned my dirty carboy out with a bottle brush. But when I saw the carboy cleaner I knew I had to have one.

I ferment and serve my brews in Sanke kegs. The area at the top of these kegs has always made me a little nervous for cleaning as I can not see this area. I would love to have 1 more weapon to clean my equipment with that is not a chemical.

PROST! and good luck to all! :mug:

I am hoping that this time my post is picked! :mug:

I can't use my carboy brush on my better bottles and my wife gives me dirty looks when I leave one full of cleaner to soak in the sink overnight.

So my three year old can go VROOM VROOM with a cordless drill acting like a carwash.

I really need to get a good cleaner, as I am currently using a rigged up cloth on stick- not the best

My tongue hurts.....

Catboy.jpg

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one. Sorry I need one is more like it.

Carboy cleaner to shmEk = quicker cleaner carboy!
Quicker clean carboy = more beer for the world!
More beer for the world = more happy people!
More happy people = world a better place!
------------------------------------------------------------
Spread world world peace for the holidays => Carboy quick cleaner here! =)

I have 6 used corny kegs that were left outside by the guy who sold them to me and the insides of them have root beer from who knows when that will not come off with pbw and I can't get my hand in there.
Also, I will not proceed with my plans to crash the moon into the earth if I win. :mug:

I just racked 6 carboys and have to face the fact that I am going to have to scrub 'em with a brush... sucks being me.

Because power tools and power tool accessories make my wife feel frisky.

Because power tools and power tool accessories make your wife feel frisky.

Our carboys get dirty, sadly, 'tis true,
An occupational hazard for us what brew
We scrub 'em with brushes, and soak 'em with acid
but a carboy cleaner would quickly knock off the flaccid
remnants of kreusen from fermentation
and greatly improve our process of sanitation

okay, so poetry ain't my strong suit (anyone else got a rhyme for acid??)...my art lends itself to the (home)brewery.:mug:

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Homebrewtalk gave to me...
twelve newbies worrying
eleven brew-rigs building
ten RDWHAHB's
nine Yooper's Yoop-ing
eight swmbo's... swmbo-ing?
seven REVVY's telling-us-that-bubbles-don't-equal-fermentation
six electric RIMS builds
fiiiiive moooonths in primaryyyyy
four march pumps
three brew pots
two bottle bombs
and a Carboy Cleaner from... CarboyCleeeeeanerrr!

Oh yeah, and my carboy brush is worthless, so one of these would be awesome! :)

My carboy needs cleaning,
and so does my house.
I can't get it done
without approval from my spouse.
The boss says no to purchasing more tools,
So to those who select a winner, please don't be a fool.
With a clean carboy my beer will be great,
But without a carboy cleaner, it will be my hand that I'm left to date.

I need the carboy cleaner because it's next to impossible to "clean the gunk left from nasty carboy gunk!"

I'd like to win this because using a brush and twirling a glass carboy around to get it clean isn't safe... and I have a bad history with glass... lol.

As a new brewer I still have a lot of tools to purchase. One less expense on the balance sheet will definitely make SWMBO very happy!

i need a carboy cleaner because i'm lazy and some times do get to cleaning my carboy for a day or two after racking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back