Welcome to the UnderGround - Part 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiNap44

Reaction score
On to Part 2....

If you missed Part 1, here's the link:https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f170/welcome-underground-part-1-a-249766/

DSCN1958.JPG
DSCN2098.JPG

The RIMS Heater & Wort Chiller
DSCN1844.JPG
Taps_and_Fermenters.JPG

Inside the Control Box & a shot of DiNap's Tap w/the two Fermenters working their magic
DSCN2100.JPG
DSCN2108.JPG

Couple of shots of the Brewery Mascot - Uncle Buck

I will have more pictures of the control system in the near future.

Hope you enjoyed the tour.

Thanks to all who posted on HBT. Special thanks to Kal at the Electric Brewery. Without his site, none of this would be possible. :mug:

Tom

Wow.. '55. That rocks.

My Dad has a couple Biggest Bucks in Maine awards... one in the late 70's, then another in the 80's.

Although, unless you're looking at the State through water, it really doesn't look like that.. lol

Oops.. I'm drifting off-topic... great looking setup! (and +2 for the deer's hat). :)

Wow.. '55. That rocks.

My Dad has a couple Biggest Bucks in Maine awards... one in the late 70's, then another in the 80's.

Although, unless you're looking at the State through water, it really doesn't look like that.. lol

Oops.. I'm drifting off-topic... great looking setup! (and +2 for the deer's hat). :)

Thanks for extra points. And that quote sounds like a line from Jaws, "It's only an island if you look at it from the water" :D

Where's the extra pictures of the control panel! :p Maybe you could do a short video showing the steps your system would take in the brewing process (it would help the newbies like me, and maybe give us some insight)

~Jeff

Looks pretty.

Lots of work and good craftsmanship.

I just noticed your from Peabody, I use to live in Gloucester.

Where's the extra pictures of the control panel! :p Maybe you could do a short video showing the steps your system would take in the brewing process (it would help the newbies like me, and maybe give us some insight)

~Jeff

You read my mind. That's my next project. Hopefully I can put something together by the end of the summer. :D

Looks pretty.

Lots of work and good craftsmanship.

I just noticed your from Peabody, I use to live in Gloucester.

Thanks for the kind words.:) Going fishing out of Gloucester this weekend.

Where are living now?

Back