Deschutes Reserve Jubel 2010, Mirror Mirror etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stumbled across some mirror mirror from '09 and 2 bottles of Jubel 2010 this last weekend in the smallest smoke shop I've ever been in. Pretty random. Already have some but couldn't pass them up so I'm willing to trade. I also have every year of abyss going back to '06. multiples from '08 on, and lots of the double Black Butte reserve. Multiples from XX on. Not sure what I'd trade for, Im mostly into BIG west coast beers. No belgians. I'd really like to get my hands on a 75 minute IPA from Dogfish or a '12 old boardhead from full sail. maybe an original Life and Limb? Oh, I also have some Bitches brew, a Pearl Jam 20 from dogfish, Positive Contact as well as some full sail bourbon barrel aged imperial stout and imperial porter from last year I'd part with. Let me know what you got.

I'd love some Mirror Mirror but, honestly, with you having only one post I have a shudder that comes from e-bay dealings...

PM me and let's talk. I do not want to come across as an @sshole, but trust on shipments is something we can work out. I can supply references.

I'd love some Mirror Mirror but, honestly, with you having only one post I have a shudder that comes from e-bay dealings...

PM me and let's talk. I do not want to come across as an @sshole, but trust on shipments is something we can work out. I can supply references.

This is simple. He ships first. Anyone that's this new to a site should understand that.

Maybe after talking to your references I'd ship first, but I was thnking same day since this is an honor system type of trade, not something sanctioned like you used to be able to do on eBay. Someone could have 2000 posts and still decide to be a deadbeat. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under the same screen name if that helps..

Maybe after talking to your references I'd ship first, but I was thnking same day since this is an honor system type of trade, not something sanctioned like you used to be able to do on eBay. Someone could have 2000 posts and still decide to be a deadbeat. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under the same screen name if that helps..

You guys can do it any way you like. We were just giving our two cents.

I have joined other forums and its prety standard, the guy with just 2 posts that has just joined the forum sends first and when received the guy that's established on the board then ships. Is not fun, but its how you establish trust and a name for yourself.

Again, you guys are free to do it how you like though.

Latest posts

Back