Request for comments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyotlgw

Reaction score
I think these are my favorite three so far. The rest are in my gallery.

Please let me know what you think!

esb1_sm.jpg
helles_1_sm.jpg
imp_1_sm.jpg

The Imperial label kicks major arse. The ESB one looks good but could maybe be cleaned up a bit. The background on the other one hurts my eyes and I've never been a fan of Goth fonts - I think they're too hard to read.

Wow... thanks guys :) The Imperial one was a single-gallon run, so I only had maybe a dozen bottles. I think I will have to do it again just based on the reaction :)

I like them all! :) The one in the center IS kinda mesmerizing! Don't you want to capitalize your brewery's name? (or is that meant to reinforce how "nano" the brewery is?)

Imperial is awesome, and if you wanted to, maybe enlarge the ship to take out some of that white space (an issue that I'm dealing right now with my label). But really good label once again.

ScubaSteve said:
Don't you want to capitalize your brewery's name? (or is that meant to reinforce how "nano" the brewery is?)

Exactly. :)

Your username reminds me that I am thinking about naming a beer something along the lines of "My first open water dive went to 90 feet and all I got was this beer"

Back