SWMBO and other fun things!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCuckerson

Reaction score
Awhile back I asked what a "SWMBO" was. Gosh that was a blast! Lets do something like that again. What does "RDWHAHB" stand for? (Actually I know but I am bored tonight)

It means you just might get your a** kicked for posting a thread with a title like that and no pictures of a SWMBO and "other fun things". Yep, I'd say a fella could get his a** kicked for sayin' something like that, man.
567456292_257a85505e_m.jpg

It means you just might get your a** kicked for posting a thread with a title like that and no pictures of a SWMBO and "other fun things". Yep, I'd say a fella could get his a** kicked for sayin' something like that, man.

You mean the fact that it was in general chit chat on NOT in fightclub wasn't enough of a clue for you? ;)

567456292_257a85505e_m.jpg
Can't post pics, I have not ponied up the 25 bucks to be a premium supporter, but yet I shell out 200 for a kegging starter kit wtf????:drunk:

Back