Sleepy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugleBrew

Reaction score
My wife and I planned on having "Thankful Sex" after our family left tonight. At 8, she fell asleep, and I'm watching football and reading HBT, instead of being "thankful".

What are you up to? The more entertaining, the better.

P.S. Drunk on my home made irish red, and my winter beer and wheat beer were a hit tonight. :mug:

Bored now, everyone left. My wife made dinner and I was the bartender for the evening. There were only 6 of us so I figured having 4 different beers on kegs would be great , theres something for everyone. My sister in-law opens a coke and says you got any rum. I freaking didnt even think about the hard stuff, I drink vodka and coke, so I got plenty of Vodka, Gin, and Bourbon but I didnt have a drop of Rum in the house. But I got 4 kegs on tap. How embarrassing.

I'm single and not dating anyone right now..so yeah no sex for me...

Reminds me of the openning of a Dave Barry Thanksgiving Essay, "List in the kitchen.

Men are still basically scum when it comes to helping out in the kitchen. This is one of two insights I had last Thanksgiving, the other one being that Thanksgiving night must be the slowest night of the year in terms of human sexual activity. Nobody wants to engage in human sexual activity with somebody who smells vaguely like yams and is covered with a thin layer of turkey grease, which describes pretty much everybody in the United States on Thanksgiving except the Detroit Lions, who traditionally play football that day and would therefore be too tired....

The rest of it can be read here...http://www.prosseracademy.org/ourpages/auto/2006/10/23/1161657969856/DAVE BARRY.doc

SWMBO attacked me before I was even awake on turkey morning. Said we had to get the business out of the way before traveling to the in-laws house. Than at the in-laws, dam if she didnt attack me again after everybody went to bed.

At least I know nobody heard us, they all loved my belgian triple & barley wine. Everybody was pissed at me this morning b/c I made them drink too much last night. WTF?

SWMBO attacked me before I was even awake on turkey morning. Said we had to get the business out of the way before traveling to the in-laws house. Than at the in-laws, dam if she didnt attack me again after everybody went to bed.

At least I know nobody heard us, they all loved my belgian triple & barley wine. Everybody was pissed at me this morning b/c I made them drink too much last night. WTF?
Zac, you're like a walking Penthouse Forum letter. I don't know whether to believe or be extremely jealous.:D

Could your SWMBO talk to mine? I just spent 4 days at my mom's house and now my MIL is at our house for a week. SWMBO says she needs privacy. I say, privacy, shmivacy. How does her mom think her granddaughters got here?

I'm a little pent up. Can you tell?:(

What is this sex you all speak of? I think all my kids were conceived by immaculate conception.

McBrew, I'd give the mailman the snake eye, just to make sure!

Shecky, believe. Including SWMBO, most gals I have dated were a lot more needy than I am. SWMBO mixes up quantity & quality. Lately shes been on a quantity run. Who am I to argue?

so SWMBO and I got in a.... umm... heated argument the other night... ever since I've been cut off...

But I tapped the keg of freshly brewed hefe tonight and it appears my ABV approximation was off...

Looks like I'm getting some drunk sex...

Better stay awake...

We don't do thanksgiving here in Holland but if it helps you guys I'm more than willing to engage in some thankful sex :)

I personally prefer the needy, angry sex though. Saying thanks all the time sort of takes the edge off...

Back