$500 Denon "High Performance" Link Cable...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jds

Reaction score
I save stuff like this for when SWMBO tells me i spend too much on brewing gear. At least I'm not into the audiophile scene.
41VDnWJV9BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Link to Amazon Product page

Red the product reviews. They're priceless.

product reviewer said:
If I could use a rusty boxcutter to carve a new orifice in my body that's compatible with this link cable, I would already be doing it. I can just imagine the pure musical goodness that would flow through this cable into the wound and fill me completely -- like white, holy light. Holding this cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the Lord Jesus Christ. I only make $6.25/hr at Jack In The Box, but I saved up for three months so I could have this cable. It sits in a shrine I constructed next to my futon in Mother's basement.

I only gave it four stars in my review because I can't find music that is worthy enough to flow through this utterly perfect interconnect.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not even speaker cable. It's a fancy-schmancy CAT5 cable. Functionally, you can get the same thing for $10 at home depot in the Home Networking aisle. You can make your own even cheaper.

Maybe I'm in the wrong business...

Shoot! Get some CAT6 and really be posh.

It really tears me, I'm trying to sell a legitimate product & over-hyped trash like this gets millions of dollars of free publicity. The sad part is there are enough morons out there to keep the trash flowing. Like the guy at a beer fest that insisted he only wanted to sample "four ingredient beers", but couldn't name the four ingredients!

Back