Class re-onion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChshreCat

Reaction score
In town for my 20 year class reunion tonight. Went to the picnic this afternoon and showed off the kid and then we're off to the event in about a half hour. I was kind of a nerd in high school, so I wonder if everyone will be surprised that I grew up to be a geek instead. :D

btw... if anyone's kids are Twilight fans... let them know that one of your brew buddies is in Forks, WA tonight. Heart of the Twilight zone! There's twilight tourists all over the place! I went to my old high school this afternoon and there was a line of people waiting to have their picture taken in front of it.

On our way out. They're going to have beer there. Wonder what kind. In Forks, on a "special occasion" they pick up MGD instead of Schmidt. :p

Can you tell I'm bored, replying to my own threads? :D

Tons of Rainer beer, if anyone knows that one. Some BL. But there was a decent supply of SN pale ale, some Fat Tire and some Pyramid Hef. Not bad for a backwoods shindig. And enough folks drinking the crap that I had the better stuff all night.

Next year would be the 40th for me. Haven't been to any reunions, as that would mean going to New Jersey again.

Heh, I might have one in 2011 as well... It will be 10 years since I quit the Swedish equivalent of middle school.

Don't get me wrong, some of my best friends used to live in New Jersey.

At least it isn't Philly.

I coudl care less about my class reunion. But the class behind me had all my friends! I've got to figure out how to crash one of theirs. Of course, they probably don't know that I graduated a year ahead of them anyway...

Back