If You were buckets of crackers what kind would you be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you were buckets of crackers what kind would you be?

• Animal crackers

• RITZ

• Wheat Thins

• Saltine Crackers

• Oyster Crackers

• Mixed bowl of a few different types

• Mix of 5 or more varities

• Anything healthy

• Anything NOT healthy

• None of the above, I am buckets of ___________ Crackers. (fill in the blank below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grimsawyer

Reaction score
If you were buckets of crackers what kind would you be?
Personaly I would be animal crackers! Though I think I like ritz the best if It were an expression of who I am I would have to go with animal!

Probably saltines, but I'd like to be animal crackers. Those cheap ones that are indistinct blobs with the name of an animal printed on it. "penguin," "furseal," "cock"

The maple syrup flavor is very nice.

I am a bucket of ____Better Chedders____. I don't think they make those any more, but I loved them when I was younger.

Ok, maybe some ethnicities would call me a "Cracker"... but my choice would be buckets of ___salted in the shell peanuts____. Can I be that instead of a cracker?

I don't see any option for BARRELS of crackers.

ooo if desertBrew can be salted in the shell peanuts, I wanna be

buckets of ___beernuts____.

Spyk'd said:
Three words:

Chicken in a Biskit.

See?

That's four words, but I'll forgive you, 'cause those a muddafunkin' TAAASTY.

Mmmmm.....

To answer the question - I'm just crackah, I'm as crackah as they come. I'm like a salt-free saltine, the plainest, whitest cracker you can imagine.

Actually, I change my vote. I'd be the only male cracker in a bucket of female crackers. Don't think I'm picking oyster flavor crackers anymore either.
Rare instance of me using the :ban:.

Back