From Corny To Bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qdog

Reaction score
Alright, I just searched for a half hour and did not find the answer I was looking for.

I have 2 cornies hooked up and we are going to a party this Friday and I would like to bottle some of our beer to take with us. I do not have a beergun yet, or any other device. Just wondering what is the "poorman's way of bottling beer from the keg to bottle. Could I run a hose from my beer faucet on my kegerator and hook up my bottle filler to the end of it and just fill that badboy up to the top and cap or what????

thanks

Alright, I just searched for a half hour and did not find the answer I was looking for.

I have 2 cornies hooked up and we are going to a party this Friday and I would like to bottle some of our beer to take with us. I do not have a beergun yet, or any other device. Just wondering what is the "poorman's way of bottling beer from the keg to bottle. Could I run a hose from my beer faucet on my kegerator and hook up my bottle filler to the end of it and just fill that badboy up to the top and cap or what????

thanks

This is exactly what I do if I want to carry a beer or two with me somewhere. It has worked pretty well for me so far, and it is even cheaper than the BMBF:D

I have some growlers I use for this. Just get 2 feet of vinyl tubing that fits over your tap, and you can fill the growler from the bottom up, which makes it less foamy and last longer.

Back