National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey done. Spring was slow so finally got some work remodeling a repo. Biggest problem house smells like cat pee, now I come home smelling of pee. Next weekend I'm going to brew a hop bomb just because I can, and they smell better.

Survey completed. Moving a Chocolate Oatmeal Stout to secondary. changing out a CO2 regulator, reading Brew your Own Mag, watching world cup with beers!

Just completed the survey. Spending 10 hours tomorrow helping out with Dance Recitals then relaxing on Sunday by cracking open my Bière de Garde

Survey done, just doing family stuff. But I do have 3 full fermentors that'll need to be bottled and kegged next weekend!

Survey done! I will be embarking on a personal journey of sublime lupulin aroma and taste enlightenment in order to achieve perfect harmony while suspended in a very comfortable hammock while trying to forget I had to cancel my trip to the conference the day before... Time for a new employer...

Submitted survey. This weekend i will be bottling and rebrewing my Good Friday IPA. I will also be bottling a brown porter and enjoying some time with my boys hiking in the Rouge Valley Urban National Park.

Completed the survey, and I will be brewing a Citra Blonde this weekend!

Survey completed. Mowing yard, cleaning deck, getting a hair cut, paying bills, firing up the Weber Smoky Mountain 14.5 loading in a rack of ribs and cracking open an "Otter Ale" (my own creation = more body than a lawn mower beer less hoppy than an IPA - more of an ipa)!

Survey done... I'm submitting my companies annual budget.. Would rather be at NHC.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Survey done. I'm brewing the Radical Red kit from Norther Brewer with a friend.

I'm working a few hours, but then going to Jekyll Brewing with a few buddies.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm in!

Edit: I'm a moron and can't follow directions... I will be drinking homebrew this weekend, no need to brew, all six fermentors are full from brewing over the past two weekends.

Working. But I MAY head out to the off-road races after work to help out the brewing club with a beer tasting event. (we are the "experts" who will enlighten those doing the tasting.)

And thanks for this nifty giveaway!

Survey done. I'll be visiting a friend in Indianapolis but I racked an IPA to secondary for dry hopping last night.

I did the survey earlier.

I'm doing some home remodeling project, maybe rebuilding the deck.

Just took the survey. Today I will be attending Family Fun Day at my work. The kids love it.

Completed the survey. Just brewing some weissbier and watching the world cup.

I've filled out the survey & this weekend I'm a volunteer at the Red Brick Brewery Festival. All proceeds go to the Ga. Craft Brewers' Assoc.

Just completed the survey. I've been growing some yeast and about ready to crack open a new batch of nelson hopped saison!

Did they survey last week, I'll be hanging out in the pool and watching the world cup with some delicious home brew.

Besides being glued to Homebrewtalk, I am gradually building my home brew setup. Also, I enjoy woodworking and am getting into pen making. Like I need more hobbies! LOL

I'm going to San Diego for a difference conference and will be stopping in at Stone and maybe one other microbrewery. Maybe Lost Abbey or Port. There's too many to choose from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back