Grolsch-style flip top bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARV9673

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Liter bottles with the flip top on them. I've used them a couple times, and love them on Bottling day: they are much faster than 12oz bottles. However, I believe I am wearing out the little rubber grommets. Is there a easy place to pick these up? I haven't been able to find them online. Admittedly, I am a moron when it comes to doing research.

The bottles I have aren't actually grolsch bottles. They are brown.

I got a Craiglist score of 12 of those 1-liter bottles, and they are great!

Both AHS and Northern Brewer (you have to scroll down a bit) sell the gaskets you are looking for.

EDIT -- Yooper, you beat me to the punch! :)

ARV9673 said:
I have a bunch of Liter bottles with the flip top on them. I've used them a couple times, and love them on Bottling day: they are much faster than 12oz bottles. However, I believe I am wearing out the little rubber grommets. Is there a easy place to pick these up? I haven't been able to find them online. Admittedly, I am a moron when it comes to doing research.

The bottles I have aren't actually grolsch bottles. They are brown.

Homebrewheaven.com has them

If you're talking about the rubber washers, try Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, or any other HDW store. That's what I've been using for years.

Wild

thanks for all the replies. I guess I AM really bad at research....

Back