I'm brewing right now...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloudy, a bit chilly tonight, but i'm still in shorts and a tshirt standing next to this fire. It was raining earlier, but stopped. I saw my chance and started running. Gilbert, AZ? I have a old friend from there. I also lived in Tucson for five years before I moved here. Probably would say you have the better weather tonight.

Also...first brew where I'll be using my IC. Water is still pretty cold, will probably make this my faster brew to date. Just dumped in the hops. This is a NB cream ale kit. Smells good...I'm currently drinking their Innkeeper, which i'd say is one of my favorite kits so far.

fosburges said:
Well right now I am siting in Lucky Clover bar enjoying beer, vodka and other stuffs with some of my friends. Lucky Clover Bar is a place where people come
for fun and entertainment along with beer and other drinks.

This message brought to you by " Lucky Clover Bar! A place where people come for fun and entertainment!" LOL!! Sounds like a commercial to me.

Can't wait to get my 80 qt stainless brew pot in this week to start doing AG full boil batches on my deck! :mug:

Back