Two Really Good Vendor Experiences Lately

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVilleggiante

Reaction score
Thought I'd share about two good vendor experiences I had recently. Just a note, I have not connection to either of these vendors other than being a customer.

1) Cascade Beer Candi

I recently ordered some tart cheery extract from MoreBeer. This extract is made by Cascade Beer Candi, and when I received the extract I had a question about it. I went to Cascade's website found the phone number, and called. It was 7:30pm at this point and I didn't think anyone would pick up, so I was planning to leave a message with my question. To my surprise the owner picked up. We had a really good conversation, and he answered my question. The next morning, I missed a phone call, and when I listened to the message it was the owner of Cascade again. He had some further suggestions he wanted to pass along to me, and some ideas regarding his project that he'd heard from other homebrewers. He also asked for my address as he wanted to send me some free samples of other flavored extracts. That day I e-mailed him my address, and the next day I had a notification sent to me that he had mailed out my samples. I really nice surprise, and fantastic customer support.

2) Stirstarters.com

I was recently looking to purchase two stir plates and came across stirstarters.com. Not only do you get a lifetime warranty with any stir plate you purchase, but what impressed me most was when I received the package. Everything was packaged extremely well. The instructions included are perfect, and the product is simple and of a very high quality.

Just thought I'd pass these along

I know this is an old thread, but it deserves to be revived. My 2 year old stir starter died when a 2 liter starter got away from me and flooded the unit. Dan at stirstarters.com said it was still under lifetime guarantee (even though he specifically warns you about this in the directions) and he fixed it and shipped back it at no charge. These days it is hard to find service as good as this. I highly recommend stirstarters.com.
Thanks Dan!!

Back