• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Converted Pin Lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandlerBang

Reaction score
(2) Pin lock kegs converted to ball lock connectors.

I bought them from a guy off craigslist because he didn't say they were converted pin locks and I already made the trip. Plus he had some other stuff I wanted. My uncle just gave me four legit ball locks to match the others I already had, so now I don't want to mix and match. I paid $50 for the pair, I would like to get that back.
They are dirty but they hold pressure. I will consider a trade (cash and parts) for ball lock kegs, tap tower, pump, temp controller or anything else that strikes my fancy. Or just straight cash.

PM me or email [email protected]

Email is faster

Chandler

how much to ship to 68137? all my others are converted pin's. or if you call it 50 shipped im sure we could have a deal

What's your flavor of BFE Ohio? If it's within a reasonable run from Detroit, I might be interested in making the trip.

Shipping to 68137 is 45.55 with UPS.

I am between Dayton and Springfield, right off of Interstate 70. I have some friends in Celina I might go see next week, but other than that I don't get north very often.

So I was wrong. These are not converted pin locks. They are legit pin locks (now I know what pin lock posts look like). Luckily I figured it out before I sent them, so I was able to refund no harm no foul. ckotts is a good sport, thanks for understanding.

So, does anyone want a pair of pin lock kegs?

Nothing, just preference. The kegerator I have holds four ball lock kegs. Snuggly. I don't want to mix and match since I already have seven ball locks and the pin locks won't fit in the kegerator. And all of my hoses are set up for ball locks and the QDs are all barbed.

ChandlerBang is a stand up guy. the only reason I passed on them is I need converted pinlocks to fit under the hump in my kegerator and I already have all ball lock fittings. so my loss will be someone elses gain.

thanks again for being an honest guy ChandlerBang and best of luck to you.

ChandlerBang is a stand up guy. the only reason I passed on them is I need converted pinlocks to fit under the hump in my kegerator and I already have all ball lock fittings. so my loss will be someone elses gain.

thanks again for being an honest guy ChandlerBang and best of luck to you.

Thanks.

I'd love to take them but shipping just makes it too pricey, but thanks for checking into it for me. I have the same problem as the above poster, need pin locks to fit under a hump, but as I would need to get new connector anyway straight pins would be just fine.

Back