Christmas came late this year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
So I am going to be doing a bunch of remodling for my mother in law. So she got me a few new toys as payment for the work that I will be doing...
That is not top of the line but they are nice enough to get the job done and to be able to tinker around the house..

tools1.jpg

tools2.jpg

tools3.jpg

tools4.jpg

Looks like you can use all of these to build yourself a bar when you're done with your mother-in-law.

cheers!

oh she does own me for a while but i am not working while i wait for the VA to do their thing and send me to school. so it will keep my busy. i need to do something and i may as well get some tools for my work. and yes i will be building a bar when i am done or maby in the middle of the other projects..

I have 2 brothers, who both live within 30 minutes of my mom. I live 3 hours away, yet my always waits until come by to visit to fix up stuff around the house. I always tell to her to buy me tools so I can do more at her house but no luck. Oh well. I did get a whole bunch of power tools from a friend who is retiring and moving to a smaller house.

Nice score!
thumbs_up.gif
:mug:

So i have gotten a fence built since i got the tools and build a doubble hung gate for anouther fence. on and i build a humidor today notthing fancy for now but i am starting to remember how to do wood work. lots of fun.

I will tomorrow when i get it laquerd it is notthing fancey but will work untill i get good with wood again.

Again noting fancy but i wil get better and more talanted the more i play with my tools. and yes that is an Elmo in the background

2011-02-22 13.02.30.jpg

2011-02-22 13.02.51_1.jpg

2011-02-22_13.02.12.jpg

Back