Banjo Burner differences?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pintodave

Reaction score
Just looking at agrisupply's BG-14, 10" cast iron high pressure burner, they rate it at 100k BTU's, while Northern Brewer rates it at 200k...

Both sure look like "banjo burners" to me...

What gives? Different regulators?

I see agri is $10 cheaper per burner...

Anyone have experience?

don't know the specs on the banjo but I have one and it gets hotter than $hit. think I payed $70 or $80 from brewmasters warehouse.

don't know the specs on the banjo but I have one and it gets hotter than $hit. think I payed $70 or $80 from brewmasters warehouse.

I bought one burner from NB to do all of my fabrication (and to make sure it's what I was going to use on all 3 keggles) and it's bad-a$$ for sure...

But if I can save 20 bucks, I'm ordering them from agri... gotta check shipping though, 7.99 flat shipping from NB is pretty strong!

I bought my burner from Agri Supply and could not be happier. The difference may be in the regulator the burner was tested with. The higher the PSI limit on the regulator, the higher the btu VALUE.

Back